sábado, 21 de junio de 2008

What I love and Hate about Twitter...


I'm pretty sure that at this time, you all have used Twitter.
According to Twitter my first post was made on December 12, 2006 at 7:27 a.m (Before going to work I'm sure)...



After all that time...I think it's time for me to talk about what I Love and Hate about Twitter...BTW, you can follow me at Blag -:P.

What I Love:

  • I can follow my SAP Colleagues and Friends and know what they're doing.
  • I can post a Geek question and get answers quicker that you thought.
  • I can tell my friends what I'm currently doing.
  • Chinposin!
  • I can make new Geek friends.

What I Hate:

  • Twitter systems fails at least once a day...With luck...Usually it's 4 o 5 times.
  • Most people follow you just because they want to have million friends (Still don't know why...They doesn't even write you...Some of them doesn't have a single post).
  • API is not very reliable...Too slow for my taste.


So...If you follow me...It doesn't mean I'm going to follow you back...But if you got some interesting to say...Then be sure I'm going to be there -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: