lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

g.ho.st? Sure my choice!


On my previous post...I ranted about GlideOS. So after that post I got a reply message on Twitter from @muzwell --> Murray Spork. Currently working on bringing cloud computing to the enterprise. Telling me about another Web 2.0 Operating System...g.ho.st.


So, of course I decided to give g.ho.st. a try...
After I create my account, I got this nice screen telling me about the benefits of my membership...


That was nice...But I also got a Personalization window...Which was cool as well...


Now, the Desktop really looks nice...Like a real OS even working with Widgets...Like the clock on the right...


Like @muzwell told me g.ho.st is already integrated with Zoho, so writing a document is a pleasant task...


Maybe that could be enough for you...But...You can even play games! It's crazy -:)


And for people like me...Twitter addicts...You also got a nice but gotta say...simple...Twitter client.


Like some people say...The wonder never ends...We also got direct access to great services like Wikipedia, Google Maps and Google Search...


Oh...I almost forgot it...You got a fancy Go bar too...


My final words...g.ho.st it's sure my choice!

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: