miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

My evil plans for SAP TechEd Phoenix 2009


We're only 4 days away from TechEd...and I was planning to inform about my evil plan this Saturday...but couldn't resist -;)

If you follow my blogs on SCN you might know that on my first TechEd (Las Vegas 2007) I wrote one blog per day...a very difficult task of course, so in my second TechEd (Las Vegas 2008) I wrote a "in a nutshell" blog, summarizing all that happened there...this year, it's going to be my third TechEd...so I want to do something different from last year...I want to share even more! -:D

So...my evil plans are this:

*"The Blag Show - Limited Edition Podcast" to be launched this Saturday...and one per day...

* A short blog per day on SCN.

* Video Blogging, mostly on RIA Hacker Night and Community Clubhouse.

* Blagbert comics about TechEd funny situations. Yes...Blagbert is going to TechEd too -;)

* Twitter stream for sure -;)

* Assist @jspath55 giving out @SCNotties awards.


A Gapinvoid comic strip kindly send to me by Mrinal Wadhwa (@mrinal)

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: