jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

Again...trying to loose some weight -:P


I you follow and read my blog...I really hope you do...you might remember this blog This post sucks I know that where I stated that I was trying to loose some weight by using Wii Sports on a regular basis...well...as supposed...it was a mayor fail -:(

So...a couple of days ago, I bought myself Wii Fit Plus! in an attempt to of course loose weight and to be able to run a little experiment...just like last time...but...this time is for real -;) While I must admit that Wii Sports made me sweat...nothing can be compared to Wii Fit Plus...it's really a killer! -:D So many exercises for so many types of goals...loose weight, correct your posture, get a better balance...


So...my goal is to loose 8 kilos in 3 months...later on I will post my statistics, so you know how good I'm doing...

Of course, I could post a before and after picture of myself...so you might notice the difference...is there's any LOL but I'm sure it will be hell of difference -;)

The trick is to do the training for at least 30 minutes per day and only eat salads at night...because let's face it...by eating 5 or 6 quesadillas or two cheese sandwiches I wasn't going to loose a single gram...

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: