martes, 16 de abril de 2013

On my book shelve - PhoneGap 2.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot

I'm always reading new programming books, so I guess it's good to alert people that I'm reading something and that I'm planning to write a review so they can know if the book its good or not...

This new section is going to be called "On my book shelve" and I want to start with the book called:

PhoneGap 2.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot

I have tried PhoneGap once, when I wrote about its integration with SAP HANA -:)

This books really looks good as it covers a lot of Projects that in my humble opinion...its the best way to learn programming...by actually coding -;)

I will read the book and let you know my thoughts -:)

Greetings,

Blag.


2 comentarios:

Steve Oldner dijo...

On my bookshelf is "jQuery, jQuery UI, and jQuery Mobile Recipies and Examples."

Very good idea, Blag! Also good luck in California!

Alvaro "Blag" Tejada Galindo dijo...

Thanks Steve -:) Not much into JQuery myself...but maybe I should try to read your too -;)

Greetings,

Blag.